AIH is a young Institution with bold ambitions to be recognised as an innovative leader in the private education sector. We hold several accreditations with Australian and global accounting bodies. We are a partner of the Australian Computer Society and a member of the Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA). The Australian Institute of Higher Education continues to be committed to delivering quality education and going above and beyond to establish an excellent student experience through investment in facilities, student support services and teaching resources.
In 2009, the Australian Institution of Higher Education was first registered as a higher education provider.
In 2010, we commenced the delivery of the Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Business. The Bachelor of Business Information Systems was added to our suite of programs delivery in 2014.
In 2015, the Australian Institute of Higher Education was a finalist in the NSW Premier’s Export Awards.
In 2018, the Australian Institute of Higher Education was re-registered and all courses reaccredited.
Today, the Australian Institute of Higher Education has approximately 1500 students.
At the Australian Institute of Higher Education, we:
- Act with integrity and in compliance with policies and regulations that govern the higher education sector and our Code of Conduct for staff and students.
- Treat people with respect and work collaboratively towards shared ambitions.
- Go beyond good intentions and ideas to deliver outcomes.
- Are committed to continuous improvement through service excellence.
- Hold ourselves accountable for relentlessly seeking knowledge, skills and opportunities that push us to do things better, set new benchmarks and to break new ground.