Southern Cross University (SCU) is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at Coolangatta, the most southern suburb of the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Academic and Research Programs
The University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs and is organised into four academic Faculties and two colleges.
- Faculty of Business, Law and Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples
- SCU College
The research centres provide the research and solutions that allow students to gain the knowledge and learn alongside people making history in a wide range of research fields.
- Centre for Children and Young People
- Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry
- Centre for Organics Research
- Centre for Peace and Social Justice
- Forest Research Centre
- National Centre for Flood Research
- Marine Ecology Research Centre
- National Marine Science Centre
- Southern Cross GeoScience
- National Centre for Naturopathic Medicine