The University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England, which became a university in 2005. Campuses are based in the city of Chichester and the nearby coastal resort of Bognor Regis and an associate campus for commercial music on the Isle of Wight.
The University of Chichester has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education. Its heritage stretches back into the nineteenth century when, in 1839, Bishop Otter College was established. Since 2013, both campuses have seen major expansion-led building works through National Lottery funding and other funding.
The University of Chichester is a member of The Cathedrals Group.
The university department structure can be found below.
- Business School
- Childhood, Social Work and Social Care
- Creative Industries
- Engineering and Design
- English and Creative Writing
- Fine Art
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Psychology and Counselling
- Sport including Adventure Education, Sport Sciences, PE, Sport Development and Sport Management
- Theatre (Performing Arts)